Fix: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error
We all know that Microsoft Outlook is one of the top most and reliable email services daily used by millions of people around the globe on their devices like PCs, mobile phones. Microsoft Outlook is an application mainly used for the sending and receiving of emails. It can also be used to handle different types of personal data, including appointments for calendars and different entries, activities, tasks, contacts, and notes.
Many people simply use it to send and receive emails from their colleagues, friends, etc because it is easy to use. Outlook, sadly, has its own problems that can often hinder you from sending emails to others. Apart from this, your personal data can also be integrated with Microsoft Outlook. It contains an address book, a calendar, a task list and sticky virtual notes. You should sync what you put in the calendar to your other devices. You may also swap schedules, and assign them and also send and receives emails from colleagues, friends, and clients.
Yes, being one of the popular platform Outlook express users facing the error like [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. If you’re suffering the same issue then this the place where you can fix your error very easily. Here’s we complied with the stop solution to all users who facing the issue and looking for a solution so let’s start.
Why causes [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error ?
Microsoft Outlook has always one of the best applications for sending and receiving emails. But, yes it has several issues such as viruses and malware its not a big problem. Afterall the users facing the problem while sending or receiving emails.
It look like this Error [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6]
After research, we have found the answer this error occurs due to a conflict with the SMTP server, and it happens because your software preferences are lousy to set. Other factors depend on the parameters entered is right for port numbers, authentications, duplicate accounts, bugs, and thus a secured connexion. This is a common problem that can be solved with simple methods and settings on your computer. Go ahead with the article to find ways to correct this mistake on your Computer.
Method 1: Using Auto Repair Tool On Windows
In your windows an auto-repair feature that can diagnose a programme and address problems if any. Using this approach, the Outlook application can be easily reset to your Computer and the error resolved. Here’s the auto repair tool step are as follows.
1.Go to the Start or Windows icon located on your desktop.
2. Then search box type Control Panel and wait for it to open up.
3. Choose the Programs and Features option located at the right side in the Control Panel.
5. On the next screen, you will see the list of all the programs installed on your PC.
6. Find the Microsoft Outlook application from the list and right-click on it, select the repair option.
The repair tool will automatically fix all the issues in the application, that’s all.
When the process is over, make a restart to Outlook You should be able to start sending emails to others without any problems if still remains then go ahead method 2.
Method 2: Using server requirement setting
Using server requirement setting you will solve your Outlook problem.
1. Open the Microsoft Outlook application on your PC.
2. Click on the File option in the application.
3. Next to Account Settings and click the email tab in the account setting window.
4. Select your main Outlook account from the list in the window.
5. Click on the More Settings option and now, open the Internet Mail Setting option.
6. Go to the General tab in the next window and my outgoing server (SMTP) requires an authentication option.
7. Click on the Ok to save all of the settings in the same window.
Check out the problem must have been solved, If the Outlook Express problem still exists then try the next method.
Method 3: Checking Outlook Duplicate account
It is possible to be the cause for error [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] and the option of removing duplicate accounts may also be the answer.
1. Open the Microsoft Outlook application.
2. Click on the File option in the application.
3. Open setting of Account and click the email tab.
4.Check the duplicate account in the list and select one account that you want to delete.
5. To negate a duplicate account click on delete.
6. Remove the duplicate account in Microsoft outlook
After deleting the duplicate account, restart the Outlook and check if you still see Error Code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. If still show an error then go to the next method 4.
Method 4: Using Server Port Number.
In that case, you’ll need to manually check and adjust your PC’s port numbers. Go ahead and follow the steps.
1.Open the Microsoft Outlook application on your PC.
2. Click on the File option and next to the Account Settings option.
3. In the Account Settings, click on the email option and select your main account from the list.
4. A new window will pop up, you need to select the Advanced option in it.
6. Find the SMPT port number in the window and replace the number to 587.
7. Click on the ok to save all of the settings.
Restart the Microsoft Outlook programme and you won’t face the error anymore when sending emails from your account to other users.
When it comes to sending emails, Microsoft Outlook has a lot of problems, often you may run into issues that unable you from accessing emails. For this, you need only some changes in your windows setting that already we’ve complied with the solution. We hope the above four methods working for you without any generated error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] and fix your issue.