How to Log Out of Netflix on Any Roku Device
There are many Netflix users around the world if you one of them and want to sign out Netflix on your Roku for whatever reason. If you have older version devices like Roku 1, Roku2 and Roku LT, XS, and XD, then no matter you can log out the Netflix.
Check out the below Roku version and apply the step by step.
How to Log Out of Netflix on Roku Device
The below are the various Roku version you can do so in a few quick steps,
For Roku 1:
- Go to the Roku settings menu.
- Select Netflix Settings from the options.
- Select Deactivate this device from my Netflix account.
- Last, select Yes to Confirm your selection.
For Roku 2:
- Go to the Roku Settings menu.
- Go to the Netflix channel.
- Press the star button on your remote to open channel options.
- Select Remove channel and Confirm your selection by selecting Remove channel again.
For Roku LT, XS, and XD:
- Go to Roku home screen.
- Select Netflix app and Press the Star button.
- Select Remove Channel, and it will remove Netflix.
If you want then you can restore Netflix by selecting Streaming Channels > Movies & TV > Netflix.
For Roku 3 and 4, the Roku Streaming Stick, Roku Express, Premiere, and Ultra
- Go to Netflix home screen.
- On left side scroll down and select Get Help.
- Select Sign Out,
4. Choose Yes to confirm to sign out of Netflix.
If the above methods not working on your device then you can contact the support team they will help you.