How to Restore the MSN Toolbar
In short MSN Toolbar, developed by Microsoft, is a one of the browser extension toolbar for Internet Explorer.
MSN Toolbar is a Microsoft-designed add-on software that gives your browser additional features and is provided at no cost. Whenever you want you can use the toolbar to browse the internet, get the latest news and notifications and even check your email. By mistakenly if this add-on application has been removed from your computer, then simply one click you can uninstall it and reinstall it in just a few minutes.
Steps to install MSN Toolbar application
1. Go to your Browser then type MSN toolbar download on the search box.
2. Now click one the first Microsoft website link.
3. After you redirect to the Microsoft website and then select your language and then click on the Download button.
4. On the next screen, you will find a list of all the MSN Toolbar set up .exe file, select one file from the list that you want to download and click on Next button.
5. Next to open the .exe file and then follow step-by-step instructions of the installation wizard to install the software.
6. Reopen your browser to make sure that the MSN Toolbar is installed.
Read Also: How To Secure Yahoo Account From Hackers