How to Fix It When Microsoft Word Is Not Responding
Are you get error message or Microsoft word not responding? If so then this article for you. If you want to encounter this problem, then no worry you need to do either close the programme or wait for it to respond. We’ll guide you how to fix the error the below solution only for Microsoft Word for Office 365, Word 2019, Word 2016, Word 2010, and Word for Mac.
What Cause of Microsoft Word Not Responding Messages?
There may be the several problem of Microsoft word not responding like A server timeout causes an inability to open, save, or access a document hosted on a remote server, A corrupted programme file and An add-on that isn’t compatible.
How to Fix Microsoft Word Not Responding
Usually its not difficult, just need to restart your computer to solve the problem. If this not working for you then Disabling add-ins and potentially restoring the programme are the best options.
1. In Safe Mode, open Word: You can see if the programme runs properly or if it is corrupted by loading it without any templates or add-ins.
2. Add-ons to be disabled: In Safe Mode, if “Word not responding” isn’t an error, an incompatible add-in is most likely to blame.
1.To open Word Options, go to File > Options > Add-ins.
2. Select the Go button under Manage near the bottom of the window to open the COM Add-ins dialogue box,
3. To disable all add-ins, clear the check boxes next to each one.
4. To apply the changes and close the dialogue box, select OK.
If the “Word not responding” error message disappears, try enabling each add-in one at a time and restarting Word after each one to see which one caused the problem.
3. Repair the document: If the error occurs when you open or save a particular Word document, it is possible that the document is corrupted. To correct it, use a Word tool.
4. Repair Word: Open the Settings app in Windows 10 and go to Apps & Features. Select Microsoft Office from the app list, then Modify, then Repair Office Programs from the options.
5. Uninstall and reinstall Word: Your Microsoft ID and Product Key are required. Remove it entirely by going to Windows Settings or downloading the MS Office Uninstall Support Tool. Drag it to the trash and reinstall it on a Mac.
In this way you can fix it Microsoft word