How to fix the Xbox error 0x97e107df [Guide]
Although many Xbox One errors are counted, they are usually easy to handle. However, we are aware of an error that is consistently causing problems for the use of Xbox Live features by individual systems worldwide. This 0x97E107DF error code is forbidden for the running of digital games. The user is notified of this:
There are many Xbox Live bugs that are often easy to distinguish and bother strictly single systems. However, as we speak, the infamous (and curious) mistake that stroke users worldwide appears to be outrageous online.
The error codes are 0x97e107df, and all Xbox-Live dependent devices have been affected. Users report that digital games or apps cannot be operated at all.
And while Xbox Support looks at this worldwide failure, players are left to find possible online solutions. Don’t worry, however, because there are some easy solutions to the problem.
Table of Contents
What Causes Error Code 0x97E107DF?
This is when the Xbox Live application does not start a game that plays an important role in validating licences. This means that a temporary licence validation problem is raised when Xbox Live tries to start the user’s game, perhaps the most likely reason for it.
How can I fix Xbox Live error 0x97e107df?
1. Check the Xbox Live Services
- Open your browser.
- Navigate to the official Twitter support account, here, or the Xbox Live Service Status website, here.
- There you can find detailed explanations about the state of the Xbox Live service. If the problem is resolved, you’ll find out there.
2. Check the network
- Make sure you use a wired connection instead of wireless.
- Run diagnostics
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Choose Settings.
- Tap All Settings.
- Open Network.
- Select Network Settings.
- Now, run the Test network connection.
- Reset your MAC address:
- Open Settings.
- Choose All Settings.
- Select Network and then Advanced Settings.
- Choose Alternate MAC address and then Clear.
- Restart your console.
3. Log out and log in again
- Press the Xbox button.
- Select Home.
- Select your account by highlighting your gamerpic.
- Log out.
- Restart your console.
- Repeat the procedure and log in again.
4. Hard reset the console
- Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds or so.
- Wait until the console shuts down.
- After a minute, turn on the console again and look for changes.